Islamic History & Culture
About the Department: Maulana Azad College was established in the year 1926 for the development of the Muslim Community in the field of education. Keeping this in mind courses in Urdu, Persian and Arabic was offered. In 1940 Islamic History and Culture was added to the college. From this till date this subject is taught in the honours level as well as general courses.
- Expertise- It is the only Govt College in West Bengal where the subject is taught at the general and honours level.
- History: since the inception of this department it was attached with the Department of History but in the year 1990 it became a separate department and started working independently.
- Mission: To provide proper guidance to students belonging to this department in all spheres of life.
- Achievements: It has produced a large number of scholars, politicians and civil servants and others.
B.A. Course of Islamic History and Culture (Honours) under CBCS system of the University of Calcutta
Old syllabus of Calcutta University (1+1+1 Regulations, 2010). : View Syllabus
New CBCS syllabus of Calcutta University. : View
Islamic History and Culture Lesson Plan 19-20 UG : View
Islamic History and Culture Lesson Plan 20-21 UG : View
LESSON PLAN FOR SEM 1 : View
- Sem II Model Question CC3 - UG : View
- Sem II Model Question CC4 - UG : View
- Sem IV Model Question CC8 - UG : View
- Sem IV Model Question CC9 - UG : View
- Sem IV Model Question CC10 - UG : View
- QUESTION BANK FOR IHCA SEM 1 : View
- QUESTION BANK FOR IHCA SEM 3 CC5 : View
- QUESTION BANK FOR IHCA SEM 5 CC11 : View
- QUESTION BANK FOR IHCG SEM 1 : View
- QUESTION BANK OF IHCA SEM 1 CC2 : View
Designation:ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & Head
Dr. MD. ASHIF ZAMAL LASKER
Qualification: M.A., B.Ed., PHD
Designation: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Dr. GOURISHWAR CHOUDHURY
Qualification: M.A., Ph.D.
Designation: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR