- After Selection of candidates for above noted PG courses, the Authority of the University of Calcutta sends the List of such selected candidates subject-wise and category-wise to the College.
- The said candidates immediately after getting the said information of their selection for admission to this College to the respective PG courses, are advised to contact the Head of the respective PG departments along with all testimonials (Original and Photocopy) and recent passport sized photographs with the print copy of application form of C.U. duly filled in by them.
- After verification of the testimonials by the departments, the candidates have to fill up the college admission form for PG courses in online mode through College Admission Portal in the website: http://maulanaazadcollegekolkata.ac.in
- Applicants are responsible to provide correct information/data, to the best of their knowledge, while filling up the online form and in the process if it is found that there is any discrepancy, then his/her application/admission will liable to be cancelled.
- After getting approval from the College Authority, the candidates have to pay the Fees through online or payment to the designated Bank through system generated payment Challan.
- The print out of the college admission form and payment Challan has to be submitted to the respective departments for future references.
- A Roll number will be generated to the admitted candidates and thus the process of admission completes.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded until otherwise stated in an exceptional case or as per rules. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim along with the payment details.
- Candidate wishes to cancel his/her admission, inform the office in time by e-mail/or on-line mode promptly.
SMS/Call: 9748390468, 9748390678, 9748390478, 9330223993 (From 11 AM TO 5 PM in Working Days)